What does guarantee mean for you? A guarantee policy applies to virtually all of the products that we encounter every day – the only thing is, we generally don´t know exactly how. A transparent guarantee is Solid John´s hobbyhorse. We offer you a “guaranteed concrete plex” and it’s covered by a concrete “guarantee”. Below you can become acquainted with the Solid John guarantee policy.
10-year guarantee on:
- Permanent moisture pressure for 10 years.
(For example: Throughout a home´s service life, the cavity overbridging remains subject to moisture pressure from the cavity)
- All moisture & water pressure during the normal installation period
What falls under the Solid John guarantee?
- The Solid John material (guaranteed concrete plex and hybrid polymer)
- Installation of a new roof waterproofing system – roof edging – roof floor
- Consequential loss due to rotting, swelling or delamination of the sheet
No guarantee on:
- Detachment of the sheet due to poor installation*
- Sheet that lies constantly in water due to a long-term leak in the roof sealant
*installation that is not in accordance with European standardisation and BBRI recommendations.
Discover our warranty policy here.